At the centre of our attention
Since 2010, we have hosted hundreds of weddings in our premises, but we are aware that each event is unique and therefore requires attention and some customization, depending on the season, the preferences of the bridal couple and the number of guests, while taking account of the best organizational solutions from a practical point of view.
Our farmhouse can host up to 230 guests in one single hall or 300 guests in separate rooms. Of course, weddings with a lower number of guests can also be hosted in the rooms on the ground floor with a significant discount.
Our premises are equipped with a complete professional kitchen and an internal catering service that can make your choice of Italian or international dishes as well as vegetarian, vegan or particular dishes for guests with allergies, celiac diseases or intolerances. Whatever your preference, the food is prepared on the spot on the day of the event, according to the menu agreed upon with the bridal couple.
Related services: sommelier, professional barman, pastry and home-made ice cream stand, ice cream cart and cask conditioned beer on request.
All indoor areas are equipped with winter/summer air conditioning, indoor/outdoor cable radio system, and video-projection system.
All areas are accessible to disabled guests, and there are two bedrooms and two toilets for disabled guests.
For you and your guests
- 7 rooms two of which in the farmhouse and 5 in the B&B, for a total of 17 beds, for the bridal couple and guests wishing to stay overnight
- 4 toilets with ante-bathroom, two of which are accessible to disabled guests and one of which is equipped with a changing table
- bathroom cleaning service during the event
- children’s entertainment area with qualified staff, including in foreign languages
- guest parking area with parking staff
The following services can be arranged for your guests:
- guided tours to castles, food and wine locations, historical cities or local organic farms; or hiking tours with guides speaking foreign languages
- cooking courses, such as: fresh pasta, Italian cuisine, vegan cuisine and gluten-free cuisine
- make-up artists and hair stylists are also available upon request before the event, while dinners and lunches can be organized in nearby premises in the days before or after the event
Other services by partner operators:
lighting arrangements, architectural lighting, projection mapping, fireworks, shuttle bus service, wedding planning and arrangements, and photo-video services