The ideal location for meetings and events
Park Montebello’s estate is ideal for the organisation of all types of corporate events: meetings and conventions, courses and seminars, training and team building, corporate and gala dinners and parties. The large indoor and outdoor spaces can be flexibly arranged and made available, entirely or partially, depending on the event and the number of participants. With the support of our experienced staff and partners, you can plan and manage your own stunning events.
The location is about 20 minutes from the motorway exits of Reggio Emilia and Campegine/Terre di Canossa, surrounded by nature and with a panoramic view of the hills of Emilia. All rooms are equipped with winter/summer air-conditioning and accessible to disabled guests. The different rooms can be used for different functions according to their characteristics.
The old barn hall (1st floor, 220 sqm) can be used for meetings or lunches/dinners.
The services available in this hall are:
- 200 seats if the room is set up as an auditorium or 200-240 seats at tables
- speaker’s podium 4×2 m, on request
- video projection system with a 100″ (l.200 cm) screen
- cable radio system
- two wireless microphones, one wired microphone
- dimming system
The old stable (ground floor, 135 sqm) can be used as a training room or for lunch/dinner or buffets, coffee breaks or aperitifs and it can host 80-100 people. In the outdoor area, the open barn (100 sqm) can be used for meetings, training courses or coffee breaks or aperitifs and it can host 50-70 people.
We have set up two rooms on the ground floor that can be used for additional services, such as a cloakroom, a private office or for small meetings.
There are four toilets with an ante-bathroom, two of which are accessible to disabled people. In addition to the rooms, you can also enjoy the outdoor areas, including the courtyard, the garden and, if necessary, other spaces for open-air activities, including near two lakes and several wooded areas. There are also two parking areas, one for visitors and one for staff and bulky vehicles, with a manoeuvring area for shuttle buses.
Parking staff is available on request.
Our services for your perfect event:
- internal restaurant service with sommeliers and special menus
- overnight stay: 7 rooms on site plus extra accommodation in neighbouring establishments
- parking assistance and shuttle services
- cleaning service during the event
- night lighting
- scenic lighting, architectural lighting and projection mapping on request
We organize recreational and team-building activities for your guests, such as:
- cooking courses: fresh pasta, traditional Emilian cuisine, natural vegan and gluten-free cuisine
- tastings and mini courses on wine, beer, chocolate and combinations thereof
- food and wine tours: visits and tastings at the farm, vinegar cellar, wine cellar, cheese factory
- guided tours: Matilda of Tuscany’s castles, historical cities and villages
- guided hiking or mountain biking
- pet-therapy activities and other activities with pets
- holistic activities
At the following link, you can download some plans of our premises with sample set-ups: